How to determine what DNA a person has?

Wookie koetje at boe.nl
Sat Feb 13 15:15:29 EST 1999

>>Ok. here is the secret.
>>You take a person, put him/her in a blender.
>>Blend for 30 minutes, room temperature.
>>Put the residu in an Erlenmeyer Flask and add some
>>Everything-but-DNA protease.
>>Do this for three days by 350 K.
>>Then use a light microscope to read all the A's C's G' and T's in
>>linear order and Bingo you got THE SECRET INFORMATION.
>>
>>Wookie
>

>Sarcasm is not effective unless the recipient is capable of
>understanding it as such.  In any case, the homogenizers I
>have available in my lab require that you process the person
>in small aliquots.

Well,
Since the original poster seems to be refering to some alchemistic
proces, the unraveling of a big secret by mysterious ways,
I don't think he'd capable of understanding anything at all.
This is supposed to be a neuro science NG , so don't come here with
irrelevant questions, but even that seemed to difficult for the
orignal poster.
What proportions must these aliqouts have by the way?

Wookie