For every one scientist who dabbles in genetics

ATeasd5941 ateasd5941 at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 15:47:45 EST 1999

>>>>Carol T.,
to those of us scientists who are non-judaeo-christian, what will you quote?
It is
obvious that you are mentally ill, probably schizophrenia, and a member of a
cult!>>>>>

I will say that you probably know that genetic science can not effect cures, as
it would take technological advances that we don't posses. Its only hope is to
turn out  expensive therapies.

 Therefore it is dishonest science that will line the pockets of just a few
people on the hopes of people who are sick. It will be used for screening out
defects, war, and will eventually be controlled by the insurance companies to
classify people. Making medicines cost money, it's logical to take the cheapest
route.

If what I say makes me in your eyes  "mentally ill, probably schizophrenia"
then I don't really care.  At least I have some courage and stand by what I
believe. I bet your courage is motivated by your pay packet.

Actually whether you are a Christian ( and that part of the Bible was written
for the Jews too) or not,  the philosophy still stands true.

Carol T