For every one scientist who dabbles in genetics

Edward Justin Modestino ejmodest at sas.upenn.edu
Tue Feb 16 16:50:50 EST 1999

Carol T.,
British University students have a free ride once they are accepted into a
university. For example, if you are accepted to Oxford or Cambridge, it is tuition
free as a U.K. citizen!! Secondly, all of the materials used in the U.S. are
generally the same from community colleges to Ivy League Universities.  Carol,
please think about where you are getting your information from.  Maybe your sources
are wrong!!
Ed Modestino