For every one scientist who dabbles in genetics

ATeasd5941 ateasd5941 at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 14:39:47 EST 1999

>>>However, it is based upon misunderstanding and ignorance, not FACTS!!!!!<<<<

If you are destined to do great things I am sure that having no money will make
no difference. If you want it then you will make it reachable somehow, unless a
physical problem stands in your way.

 Think long and hard about where you learn your ' facts' and who teaches you.
What influences them and what they teach? Who finances what where and for what
reason.
Go to other Universities and look at the diversity of teaching materials, why
are they different?
We all become a product of our experiences
and interactions with others.
 If it makes you feel any better I think that British university students are
still paying their debts off upto 10 years later.

Carol T