For every one scientist who dabbles in genetics

Edward Justin Modestino ejmodest at sas.upenn.edu
Mon Feb 15 21:54:58 EST 1999

Carol T,.
I am neither a christian nor a jew! Therefore, nothing you quote from the Bible has
any relevance to me!!!! I have no pay packet, I am almost bankrupt as a graduate
student!!    I may not even graduate because my debt may not be paid up by
graduation. Therefore, I am not motivated by any  financial merit.   Furthermore,
you can have your opinion.  However, it is based upon misunderstanding and
ignorance, not FACTS!!!!!
Ed Modestino, A.L.B.
Harvard University
M.Phil. candidate in psychobiology