For every one scientist who dabbles in genetics

ATeasd5941 ateasd5941 at aol.com
Wed Feb 17 20:39:34 EST 1999

ATeasd5941 wrote:

>>>Over here (NZ) we are paying back our loans for an approx average of 32
years for males and 38 for females....is it all worthwhile?

Some think that it was very worthwhile
It's a matter of perception, job expectiation and vocatio. If you have reached
the end of university,  you have the opportunity to reach that point where you
can do something about it for the next generation.  If you feel strongly
enough the power to do something about it is inside you.

Carol T