This is a neuroscience newsgroup!!!

Jason Ebaugh ebau0002 at tc.umn.SPAMNOT.edu
Thu Feb 18 01:56:31 EST 1999

What does the group think of posts that are definitly related to
neuro-biology but not so much neuroscience in a strict chemical,
synapse, curciuts kind of way. I mean specificaly the threqads on
non-human empathy and dolphin intelligence. They have been some of the
most active threads on this group.

Just curious what peoples opinions are.