Learning (go/no-go) task?

e sanford l1z at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 19 02:39:21 EST 1999

I am looking for a new task to use (not passive/active shuttlebox) that
is basically a learning task.  I cannot find any info on GO/NO-GO tasks,
although it sounds theoretically like something I would want.

Has anybody used an easy to administer task?
What did you use (in terms of equiptment, paradigm, etc..)?
Anybody have anyother suggestions?
I am in desperate need for suggestions and SOP's!

Thank you for your help,
Liz