machine brains

Patti Muensterman LEZQ40C at prodigy.com
Sat Feb 20 01:12:14 EST 1999

If self-awareness is the heart of all consciousness, I guess I do not
perceive anything when I am not thinking about myself. Come on. This
implies that we must experience everything as part of ourselves. Self-
awareness is an illusion that changes with the spectrum of everything
from every chemical interaction within our body to cognitively registered
experiences.