This is a neuroscience newsgroup!!!

Canary birdbrain at pigeon.net
Sat Feb 20 01:02:53 EST 1999

Quoth Jason Ebaugh <ebau0002 at tc.umn.SPAMNOT.edu>:
> What does the group think of posts that are definitly related to
> neuro-biology but not so much neuroscience in a strict chemical,
> synapse, curciuts kind of way. I mean specificaly the threqads on
> non-human empathy and dolphin intelligence. They have been some of the
> most active threads on this group.
>
> Just curious what peoples opinions are.

Well, Jason, who cares what the group thinks?  This forum belongs to the
owner(s) of the server(s), not the whims of the user(s).  If people care,
they reply.  If not, your post goes down in phosphorescent oblivion.

Personally, the topics you mention (including the strict chemical stuff)
interest me.
Maybe what we need is a bionet.neuroscience.dophin.intelligence newsgroup.
Want to get it going?

--Canary.