Nonhuman empathy

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Feb 19 00:40:06 EST 1999

>It's hard to know from human verbal behavior whether they are
>experiencing jealously,

I am not sure why someone would even want to go from human verbal
stuff instead of from emotion generator programs
or own guessing in case one does not have according programs in the
own systems.

>(A vulgar error that bothers me almost as much as "anxious" being used
>when "eager" is intended...)

And if you look at different source programs for both there are so
many different ones united in what here we might call some wishiwashi
manner, that that might be called the same.

Humans I met usually did not seeem to know even just a few thousands
of their emotional base programs, apart from that there are
differences.

Some might simply like to generalize and categorize a load of stuff of
different sectors' subprograms into some name.

Some even going so far that they are calling the entire person with
that.