the literary mind

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Feb 19 00:39:38 EST 1999

(Skip.)

>You might be interested in another similar "take" on the subject of the human
>mind as a kind of literary engine.

I have enough stuff with less nonsense in it that I should read some
day.

To me it sounds like someone is confusing the language structurer and
some other areas with main mind areas.

> Melanie Anne Phillips ... has developed a theory of storytelling
Try without Broca's language center.

> Her ideas make for interesting reading, though I'm not completely
>sure I follow ever step of her argument (...)

>Her articles on the subject should make for provocative and at times
>enlightening reading, and would be an interesting counterpoint to the reading
>you've done so far.

I could go to some religious palces here and likely get some stuff
that would be an interesting counterpoint to most reading I have done
so far, too.

(Intentionally mistaking you: And if I want enlightenment, I'd
practice transcending.  Apart from that I guess who'd go for
enlightenment here too long might better get a gravestone first; too
many artificial cancering ranges here hammering though the systems
even for just going to some pre-enlightenment range perception
settings.)