A NEW question about lidocaine

rob 22rdunca19 at idt.net
Sun Feb 21 06:09:03 EST 1999

Tim Tillman wrote

>wonder if I should avoid lidocaine in the future?  What about the
>other -caines?
>
>Tim

This is old, but I'll respond anyway.  What is more likely?  That you have
had an everyday normal panic attack brought about by an injection close to a
vein you deem important?  Or that you are overthinking the situation and are
searching for an answer that would have to be impossible to give and a one
in a million occurrence?  Just my .02

Rob