To F.Frank LeFever, Ph.D. etc.

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat Feb 20 17:35:19 EST 1999

(Skip.)

NeuronsRUs
(Justpartoftheneuronsaremine.)
wrote:
>Could you take a drug to make your posts shorter?
 :-)   Strychnine?

Enough so that I have to stop?

I just love babbling people to death.

About my birth I was told that I came late and once out started to
babble, and autist have problems to chance habits.  ;-)

Seriously what might stop me from writing possibly completely are
drugs off-lining the language structurer or/and damaging the front too
much, people with whom I am on certain sense-enhancers docking into my
brain and altering akasha so that the language together with the front
changes for older perception function (can stop me straight in the
middle of a sentence, and since the following transcending ranges tend
to interest me I might not even tune them enough out of my head's
systems to be able to go on babbling with words but go for magic
babbling, which might be worse ;-),  drugs too poisoning, tranquis and
other stuff more or less knocking me out, drugs unsettling the stomach
beyond where I can send according override commands still easy enough,
and some other stuff.

If I am in a hurry to go some place is more effective.

How about simply skipping what I write or not even downloading it.

Or before you make a number of lines that a post should have for your
brain, and then you simply stop reading there.  ;-)