*St. John's Wort and Sexual Function*

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Feb 21 02:34:46 EST 1999

>I'm talking about Prozac. I took it for almost 5 months
>My doctor described it as "Depression" per se.

Lol... There is not depression per se that I know,
though I guess if I wanted to be depressed it would help towards that
(though contemplating certain people should be a healthier method).
Also probably prozac might help me to shorten my life span,
though I like to pop enough other drugs that I guess do that for me.

But I believe prozac is better for if I had inhibitions to kill
someone, wanted to endanger a good partnership or/and if I really
hated my first emotion generator and wanted to mess up a real lot real
fast.

Homocide potential drug.

Predict you something: If you mess up psyche balance systems
instead of providing for your systems what they need,
in other words make your own incompetence in providing for your
systems well (or at least well enough)  worse  by additionally
chemically messing them up, you are not likely to have a nice life.