the literary mind

AlMaur777 almaur777 at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 23:44:37 EST 1999

Mr. Navega,
Thanks so much for that response to my post about the literary mind. It is
detailed, helpful, and absolutely to the point of what I'm dealing with. I'm
following leads you suggested. Although I'm not unfamiliar with much of the
work you mention, I'm still at the stage where informed direction helps me aim
my attention more efficiently. So, I appreciate an answer like yours. Would you
care to correspond about this further via e-mail as I proceed with this
project?
Either way, thanks again for that helpful response.
Allan Maurer