LTP vs LTD

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Mon Feb 22 21:12:09 EST 1999

Just to make it explicit, if I understand Dr. Vickery correctly, do
citation search forward--using _Science_Citation_Index_ !

(I love to spread the gospel re SCI, a neglected or sometimes misused
wonderful database)

OR, if there is an alternative database for this kind of search, I'm
interested in learning about it; every little bit helps.

F. LeFever