Book on Universe

stallen at altavista.net stallen at altavista.net
Wed Feb 24 08:48:50 EST 1999

I wanted to share this with the participants of this newsgroup:

I discovered a great book on Amazon.com's
list of best-selling cosmology list
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ts/browse-books/14552/). It's called
the Bible According to Einstein. It narrates
a wonderful history of the universe.
I actually bought my copy from BarnesandNoble online
(http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=0965517691)
because they offer more than $10 off the price.
If you're interested in a nice book about the cosmos,
I recommend the Bible According to Einstein.

--Steve Allen