The Antibody Resource Page (http://www.antibodyresource.com/) is your
number one source for information on antibodies. Here is just some of
what can be found on the page:
1. Custom Antibodies - a list of online companies that will make custom
antibodies for you.
2. Books - a small but growing section on books important to
researchers who work with antibodies. Do you sell such books? Let us
know and we can post a review.
3. How to Find an Antibody - a variety of ways on and off the web to
find the antibody you are looking for. There are links to free search
engines that allow you to peruse a multitude of companies for the
specific antibody that you need.
4. Online Companies - links to over 130 companies that sell antibodies
or antibody related products. Is your company listed on this page?
5. Antibody Image Gallery - see some of the latest in animated and
non-animated antibody graphics
6. Bulletin Board - Have a question? Then stop by and post a message.
Or answer a question.
7. Educational Resources - a variety of new links have been added.There
are links to pages on immunochemistry, antibody production,
autoimmunity, vaccines, immunology and much more. This page is divided
up into sections on research, educational, and health resources.
8. The latest in antibody news - Get up-to-date, antibody-related news
articles and newsgroup discussions
9. Online databanks and databases - links to online protein and nucleic
acid sequencing databases. Invaluable to biochemists and molecular
biologists who work with antibodies.
Check it all out at:
ps. Don't forget to visit our current sponsors, Diatec
(http://www.diatec.com/), Sciquest (http://www.sciquest.com/) and Bethyl
pps. Are you interested in being a sponsor on the Antibody Resource Page
(ARP)? Nearly half of the visitors come to find commercially available
antibodies. If you are a company that sells antibodies and want to
increase webtraffic to your site, email the antibody resource page to
find out about sponsorship: antibody at antibodyresource.com