Brief summary of aspartame toxicity studies 2.24.99

Brian Wagner bwagner at mr.picker.com
Thu Feb 25 12:41:50 EST 1999

"Richard T. Murray" wrote:

> Feb. 24, 1999    Brief summary of aspartame toxicity studies
>
> I am writing this as a simple summary of the complex and bitter
> aspartame (NutraSweet, Equal) toxicity debate...this  public health issue.

Yep, that Nutrasweet'll fry your brain, and don't forget that Olestra,
you'll crap your guts out.  Don't eat Chinese food or the MSG will
scramble your DNA.  Same thing with that fluoride in the drinking water
- it's all an insidious plot to corrupt our purity of essence, right
general?  And you know where they get all this stuff from?  A secret
processing plant at Area 51.  Of course there's nothing but a few
anecdotes to support it; they bought everyone else's silence.  I've said
too much already - there's a black helicopter hovering over the house.

Fox Mulder
Roswell, NM