activity-dependent plasticity in the adult

John E Anderson jander at unf.edu
Thu Feb 25 23:27:27 EST 1999

Hi all

In the adult primate brain, does neuronal activity always induce
plasticity in the vicinity of the active neurons?  I have done a MEDLINE
search, but would have to pore over more papers than I have access or
time to, and I suspect that somebody on this newsgroup knows the answer,
or at least has an opinion about it.  I would appreciate any relevant
comments, opinions, and, especially, citations.

Thanks

John Anderson
--
John E Anderson