Brief summary of aspartame toxicity studies 2.24.99

Haakon Rian Ueland tunesmith.NO at SPAM.email.com
Fri Feb 26 18:48:19 EST 1999

Let me tell you, Dave: there has never been performed a double-blind study
which has confirmed that falling from the roof on a skyscraper onto the
pavement will kill you. Never. Therefore, this belief that falling a few
hundred meters without a parachute is purely anecdotal, and there is no need
for you to regard it at all.

Seriously, this scientific view which seems to be that things aren't so
until it has been thoroughly tested seems silly and immature. When I
experience something on my own body, I believe it. When I read of research
saying this and that, I usually find quite a few flaws in their reasoning
and deductions, consider that fully _10%_ of norwegian scientists have
admitted to cheating during scientific tests - and stay sceptical.

Haakon