Brief summary of aspartame toxicity studies 2.24.99

Ted Rosenberg tedrosenberg at iname.com
Sun Feb 28 10:43:18 EST 1999

To all groups cross-posted

The putative Mr. Ueland is spamming all of these news groups from a
domain based in Oslo called Janco Multi.  In line with his gross
crossposting, and his support of known false materiel, I would be fairly
certain that "Multi" stands for "Multi level Marketing".

If he were for real, he would not be filling the bandwidth, just posting
to one newsgroup at a time.

This post is across all, so be sure to remove all of the crosspostings
if you feel it is necessary to answer me (or just discuss my post on
your group)  If you just hit <reply>, or <reply all> on your newsreader,
you may create unwanted cross posts.  Unless I find out something
extremely interesting, I will only post replies to individuals, or on
single NG's which I follow.

Fight SPAM and fraud !!!