Deja vu

Ron Blue rcb5 at MSN.COM
Sat Feb 27 23:24:01 EST 1999

You can make anyone experience déjà vu by modulated a magnetic field over the
right temporal lobe.   This suggest that the brain is using time references for
data analysis.  I do not remember the frequency, but as a guess it was around 15
hertz. Randomly, since you are a limited inferior biochemical computer, time
phase errors occur. Data goes into short term memory but is not strong enough to
generate a conscious phase lock for that information.  The data comes in again
slight out of time phase and you have the conscious experience of both. One as a
subharmonic of the main gaussian wavelet stimulation and the memory opponent
wavelet.   With a wavelet system only small pieces of match up are necessary to
stimulate a whole memory.   Technically speaking the memory can be a composite
or creative memory suggesting a feeling of precognition, when in fact our memory
are remarkable good.   For example, our visual memory is very good even 70 years
later.  Locations are similar enough to stimulate a holographic memory from the
past which could be interpreted as déjà vu.

About 98% of the people experience déjà vu.  It is the experience of déjà vu
that convinces the average person that ESP phenomenon is real and should be
investigated by psychologist.   About 89% of the psychologist checking out déjà
vu as a ESP phenomenon report that the effort is a waste of there time and there
is NOTHING important to the déjà vu phenomenon.

Actually the reports can be interpreted as supporting a more global model of how
the brain works.  Namely a wavelet associational reciprocal inhibition, or
correlational opponent processing model of how the brain works.

Ron Blue