Unusual Child Problem: Pulling hair out

Sir Knowitall for.spam.reasons.peel.away.until.only.fellin.remains at one.net.au
Thu Mar 18 22:40:10 EST 1999

There are no excuses for not trying to appreciate that an important
explanation and primary causation of this and MANY other symptoms!
(That is, "symptoms" *of* what it is that you have no excuse not knowing
other than already true-n-tested explanations for why you have in the first
place NOT known what the major causes are.)

Wake and shake-yourself up via a good read and some follow on from

(I recommend this website although Janov's style of writing and explaining
has been somewhat "less" than required for someone like me to be totally
intellectually satisfied with it. )

Later, if you would be willing to try something complementary (something
that has given *me* hours of fun as well as a 'everlasting' sense of
intellectual/explanatory satisfaction),
you are invited to give www.ozemail.com.au/~fellin/portal.htm a go.