Re: UFOs "abductions" are imaginary:Bertrand Méheust

F. Frank LeFever flefever at
Sat Mar 27 22:26:45 EST 1999

Haven't heard of that claim before, but given that (according to my
vague recollection) there have been reports showing some similarities
between patients with partial continuous epilepsy (previously
"psychomotor" epilepsy or "temporal lobe" epilepsy) and people
"reporting" abduction experiences, it sounds plausible.

F. Frank LeFever, Ph.D.
New York Neuropsychology Group