Schizophrenia in Split-Brain Individuals

dag.stenberg at dag.stenberg at
Tue Mar 30 16:44:53 EST 1999

In bionet.neuroscience Cijadrachon <cijadra at> wrote:
> Sometimes when I had been at transiting into sleep I had it happen
> that for a moment there was  garbled voice or other tone stuff in my
> head, and if I recall correctly on the left side.

Meaning that it was in the right hemisphere?

Dag Stenberg

            sci.psychology.research is a moderated newsgroup.
Before submitting an article, please read the guidelines which are posted
here bimonthly or the charter on the web at
               Submissions are acknowledged automatically.