Brian Capacity

Ian at dragoncon.netdeletethis Ian at dragoncon.netdeletethis
Tue May 25 03:31:07 EST 1999

On Mon, 24 May 1999 13:16:06 -0000, "Simon Marsh"
<simonmarsh at> wrote:

>Good grief, if my question has caused you so much pain and suffering why on
>earth did you bother getting involved in the thread in the first place?
Simon, in my experience when you are faced by exasperation and/or
hostility, it is because the exasperated/hostile are covering their

You need to understand that this particular question doesn't have a
100%, carved in stone tablet, deity approved answer. But then
neuroscience, especially in terms of the brain, is a field that is
long on theories, short on definitives, where large sections of todays
text book is tomorrow's bird cage liner.