a Formal Challenge to folks in Science... and Government

ken collins kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ
Wed Nov 3 01:46:02 EST 1999

>Subject: Re: a Formal Challenge to folks in Science... and Government
>From: kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ  (ken collins)
>Date: Tue, 02 November 1999 10:12 PM EST

>[...]

>the quality of my 'Exile' is akin to the Same-Stuff that's been meeted out to
>Cuba, Iraq, and, formerly, to the 'Soviet Union'.

do 'you' get my 'point'?

the 'Soviet Union' pointed its 'nuclear' weapons at the U. S. A. Cuba allowed
such weapons on its shores to be pointed at the U. S. A. Iraq, waged war,
including the use of weapons of mass destruction, against the vital interests
of the U. S. A.

what did i do?

on behalf of the Children, Science.

yet, i'm subjected to the Same-Stuff that's reserved for "enemies of the
'state'".

look closely, and you'll see, in all of this, why it is that i must stand firm.

there's been a rotting-ness in the heart of America... folks doing anything
=except= what America is all about.

it must be excised, and the wound healed, lest the Hope that is America be lost
forever.

K. P. Collins