a Formal Challenge to folks in Science... and Government

ken collins kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ
Wed Nov 3 21:10:08 EST 1999

>Subject: Re: a Formal Challenge to folks in Science... and Government
>From: kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ  (ken collins)
>Date: Tue, 02 November 1999 10:12 PM EST

>[...]

>don't get me wrong. i was born in, raised in, educated in, and served in the
>Military. I =understand= the 'need' for Military Preparedness.
>
>i've never tried to prevent the use of the Maths, etc., i'd invented from
>being used in ways that'd augment the the Military 'leverage' through which
>Humanity's conflagrations might be extinguished.

but, since "i'm 'rabidly self-interested', guess i'll have to point out that
Theft is still Theft, and Plagerism is still Plagerism, and speculating in the
'stock market', on the basis of such, is still Fraud, massively... all
writ-bold, in black and white, in the daily financial pages... and, in such, in
this matter, Murder is exposed.

what do folks suppose i've been talking about when i've 'stood on my head,
singing Yankee Doodle Dandy, and spit wooden nickels" =begging= that the
understanding be communicated without further delay?

guess i was just 'rabidly self-interested', eh?

nope.

i was just running a race on folks' behalves.

sadly, at the same folks' behests, the 'finish-line' only receded... extended,
to this 'day', by Greed... Ravaging Greed that Slaughters Innocents. the
Savagery, born in Greed, to trample on the Right of Humankind to Know Truth...
the Savagery... it's all self-documenting.

how much more of such, writ-bold, will be piled-up?

Theft is Theft. Murder is Murder. Fraud is Fraud.

the Public Record is the Public Record.

get it?

K. P. Collins