SV: Capacity of the brain - Tapered Harmony, in brief

ken collins kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ
Fri Nov 5 00:29:22 EST 1999

sorry about the duplication, but i want to keep this stuff together...

> [...]
>harmonics, and SSW<->UES harmonics 'just' go with the net energy-flow
>inherent... there's no so-called 'attraction' (and no great-sucking monster
>'black holes')... that this energy-flow differential exists is why the
>Universe
>is 'expanding' at a nonlinearly-accelerating rate... and it's also why
>SSW<->UES harmonics (so-called 'atoms') 'dis-integrate'... as the Universe
>'expands', the UES 'pressure' decreases, which results in there being
>insufficient UES 'pressure' to sustain the existences of all the SSW<->UES
>harmonics in the Universe, so some of them 'dis-integrate', releasing energy
>back to the UES, which augments the UES 'pressure', damping the rate of
>SSW<->UES harmonics' 'dis-integration' (this's what happens, profusely,  in
>'stars')... all of this 'dis-integration' stuff, which has been deemed to be
>'absolutely-random', is exact and deterministic, only having the appearance'
>of
>being 'random' if the UES is overlooked.
>
>the data that's been cited to substantiate the 'existences' of so-called
>'black
>holes', including 'jets' and galactic rotational dynamics, is all
>extremely-better-integrated from the view of vorteces within the UES.
>
>what've been referred to as the 'electric' and 'magnetic' "forces" are 'just'
>UES 'pressure' augmentations and diminutions, respectively, which =always=
>accompany any relatively-well-vectored purturbations in the UES. 'permanent
>magnets' (which are not 'permanent') 'just' impose stereotypical UES-flow in
>their local vicinities... why don't non-'magnetic' materials go with these
>locally-induced UES-flows? they 'experience' the energy-flow, but their
>SSW<->UES harmonics dissipate it rather than align with it... this
>'dissipation' is observed in setups like 'MRI".
>
>there exist no so-called 'sub-atomic particles'. all of the data that's been
>invoked to 'substantiate' the 'existence' of 'sub-atomic' particles is
>extremely-better-integrated by invoking SSW<->UES harmonics, and the way
>that,
>given a quantity of energy that's greater than can flow through the local UES
>without violating 'c', at the local UES 'pressure' (see my long-former
>discussions of the "'c'-replacement"), the UES encapsulates the energy,
>forming
>small SSW<->UES harmonics which have material existences
>rigorously-proportional to the quantity of energy 'contained' within them.
>(again, there's no so-called 'time' involved... it's all 'just'
>energy-flowing
>in rigorous accord with wdb2t.)
>
>'particle-accelerator' observations that've been interpreted as
>'substantiating' the 'existence' of so-called 'quarks' are 'just' allowing
>the
>experimentalists to observe the rebound-flow within SSW<->UES harmonics when
>the SSW<->UES harmonics are in their relatively 'compressed' phases.

you can see the same stuff by playing with a high-viscosity fluid, say, chilled
honey or molasses. you can poke the surface just so many times, between the
first poke and the nth poke, before the first poke's 'indentation' becomes
completely erased.

'particle' accelerator data that's been interpreted as 'substantiating' the
'existence' of "three 'quarks' in there" are exactly-similar... the fancy
get-up of the accelerator is necessary because the 'fluid' that's being 'poked'
is comprised of the near-max-'compression' 'state' of an SSW<->UES harmonic (a
'state' which has been referred to as constituting the 'atomic' "nucleus")
which 'state' is extremely-very-small, and extremely-very-fleeting... so the
experimentalists cannot fit more than three accelerated SSW<->UES 'projectiles'
in-there before the 'indentation' of the first 'projectile' becomes completely
erased.

Tapered Harmony goes on and on. i know of no replicable experimental data
that's not already explained, and integrated, within TH's unification.

everything in physical reality reduces directly to the one-way flow of energy
from order to disorder that is what's described by 2nd Thermo (wdb2t)...
including you and me, and the thoughts we have bouncing around in our ol'
noggin's :-)

i'll be glad to demonstrate it all... which, i've =just= realized, needs
explaining... i mean, why not do it in a bunch of msgs? there's too much that
needs to be held, all tightly-unified, for a medium in which things can only
appear in little snippets. it needs to be done diagrammatically... colored
chaulk at a chaulkboard... the diagrams allow one to see everything all at
once, and once that happens, the verbal, or other, symbolic 'discussion' goes
on forever (literally, be-cause the stuff diagrammed is Infinity, itself).

that, and that, if i do stuff in a 'scattered' way, the bits and pieces end up
being ab-used by folks who don't care about what's in the unified-whole.

so, i wait... but, perhaps, not for long, because RHIC's going to expose some
of Tapered Harmony's central stuff (can't wait to see the data).

ken (K. P. Collins)