SV: Capacity of the brain - Tapered Harmony, in brief

ken collins kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ
Fri Nov 5 02:12:36 EST 1999

>Subject: Re: SV: Capacity of the brain - Tapered Harmony, in brief
>From: kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ  (ken collins)
>Date: Fri, 05 November 1999 12:29 AM EST

>[...]

>so the experimentalists cannot fit more than three accelerated
>SSW<->UES 'projectiles' in-there before the 'indentation' of the
>first 'projectile' becomes completely erased.

...which is why there's the illusion of there being three things in-there (in
this or that so-called 'sub-atomic particle').

but all that's in-there is energy 'trapped' in a nonlinearly 'expanding' and
'compressing' SSW<->UES harmonic, and which is interacted with, by other
accelerated SSW<->UES harmonics, while both the target and projectile SSW<->UES
harmonics are in relatively-highly-'compressed' portions of their 'compression'
phases.

[if it seems like i'm 'having too much fun, it's probably because i've finally
spent some 'time' at Peter's web site, and i'm 'afraid' i've been invaided
(aevaded?) with a bit of his style of discourse.]

'line spectra'? they all reduce to the volume/surface-area (v/s-a) dynamics
that are presented, in their simplest form, in the little QBASIC program
(spherexx.bas) that i've posted in various places.

during the 'expansion' phase of SSW<->UES harmonics, depending on the net
quantity of energy 'contained within'* an SSW<->UES harmonic, a spherical
'boundary' condition is nonlinearly-'periodically' approached and reached, and
that occurs as a 'hardening' to the 'expansion'... but since the nonlinearly
accelerating "expansion's" momentum remains greater than this 'boundary', the
'expansion' blasts right through it, the only 'problem' being that this gets
v/s-a stuff temporarily out-of-whack... there's more energy in the 'boundary'
volume (spherical shell) than can pass through the 'boundary' surface area, so,
since the 'expansion' is still accelerating hard, the SSW<->UES harmonic just
emits a quantity of energy, which, subsequently, 'travels' in the UES as a
spherical wave shell (SWS), and which allows the v/s-a Geometry to continue to
exist without violating 'c'.

this 'boundary shell' stuff repeats, dissipating energy from the overall
'expansion' dynamic, in rigorous accord with the v/s-a 'containment' dynamic,
which gradually leads to an increasingly-packed, and increasingly-smaller set
of 'boundary shell' emissions. 'fine structure' and 'hyperfine structure' are
'just' more of the same v/s-a Geometry stuff within the overall v/s-a Geometry
stuff, and v/s-a Geometry stuff within the v/s-a Geometry stuff within the
overall v/s-a Geometry stuff, respectively.

'absorption line spectra' occur in the 'same' way, except they occur during
SSW<->UES harmonics' 'compression' phases, and are constituted by energy being
'sucked-in', in the 'same' v/s-a 'boundary shell'-Geometry way, because there,
nonlinearly-'periodically', comes to exist a v/s-a 'boundary' shell
energy-content 'rarification'... and the 'pressure' of the UES 'compressing'
the 'atom', being greater than the 'pressure' of this rarification, just pushes
energy into the 'boundary'-shell rarification until things, once again, come up
against 'c' =with respect to the then-existing v/s-a Geometry.

both the 'expansion' and 'compression v/s-a Geometry dynamics yield the
illusion of there being 'discontinuities' involved, byt the overall dynamic
(singular) is =continuous=... all that ever 'changes' is the =direction= of
energy's flowing relative to the 'center' of the SSW<->UES harmonic (the
'point' at which max 'compression' occurs).

hence the 'line spectra'.

'charge' is 'just' the net result of the way that the UES flows with respect to
different SSW<->UES harmonics' harmonics, which differences derive in the
different quantities of energy 'trapped within' each of them (which 'trapping',
or 'containment', also reduces to the v/s-a Geometry stuff)... if the harmonics
are such that their 'expansion' phases are relatively 'synchronized', they'd
interact in a way that tends to  'suck' the UES in between them, and there's
the appearance of there being 'repulsion', and vice-versa, for 'attraction',
where the UES is 'pushed' out from between them... there's no actual
'attraction' or 'repulsion' be-cause all that's happening is that the
relatively-unperturbed UES exerts 'pressure' and the SSW<->UES harmonics 'just'
go with the net UES flow that results.

'spin' occurs in a way that's also coupled to the v/s-a Geometry. it only
exists when two, or more, SSW<->UES harmonics are interacting, and results from
the 'torque' that's manifested when the harmonics' correlated UES-flows
intermingle. the 'only' stuff should be demonstrable in preparations where
single 'atoms' are isolated in extreme 'vacuums' and delicately 'played-with'
via low-power lasers. the 'only' stuff will disclose itself as a nonlinearity.

'superconductivity' is 'just' the UES-flow that results when the UES 'pressure'
is artificially increased local to a target substance... 'cooper-pairing' is
'just' two SSW<->UES harmonics' forming a bit of a 'single' SSW<->UES harmonic
that's established by the artificially-increased local UES 'pressure. it, too,
conforms to the v/s-a Geometry, but in a compound way, and it's this
'compounding' of the v/s-a Geometry that enables non-frictional energy-flow
'in' the 'superconducting' materials... which is why only certain SSW<->UES
harmonics are well-suited to being 'superconductors'.

'superfluidity' is 'just' more of matter going with the local UES-flow.

Tapered Harmony goes on and on in this way. the v/s-a Geometry is important
everywhere within physical reality, and in all physical dynamics... including
the ionic flows that occur within nervous systems (and stuff like neural fiber
diameters).

everything reduces to wdb2t.

which is why it's good to understand how our nervous systems are
"fearfully-wonderfully made", and in my view, Lovingly Engineered, with respect
to the Thing to which the Universe 'reduces'... i dare to see, in this, how it
is that we were "created in the image of God".

it's also why the understanding slays the 'Beast'... our nervous systems
=climb= the energy gradient that is wdb2t, =except= for the 'Beast', within,
which functions in the inverse direction with respect to the energy gradient
that is wdb2t.

our nervous systems are engineered to Love Truth, and are, thus, well-able to
discover it... the only 'problem' was that 'Abstract Ignorance',
blindly-automated TD E/I-minimization was not 'understood'.

cheers, ken (K. P. Collins