MDMA for psychotic depression

Jason jasonb5 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 6 01:33:52 EST 1999

On Sat, 30 Oct 1999 17:51:27 +0800, "Troy"
<tmarchan at student.ecu.edu.au> wrote:

Hi, I just read your post and found it interesting because 10 months
ago I mixed cocaine and ghb and went into some kind of
panic/psychotic/paranoid attack that seriously fucked me up pretty
good.
I went to the psych ward of a local hospital and have been recovering
since.

I feel I may have been in a state of mind close to what your descibing
this woman was in.
How do you know she is in psychotic depression?

thanks