Electromagnetical hypersensitivity ?? Please help.

Pelle Zbigniew Frederiksen atcox at get2net.dk
Fri Nov 5 09:17:09 EST 1999

Could the below symptoms be Electromagnetical hypersensitivity ??

They are "starting" when sitting under a fluorescent lamp or by a
computerscreen.
Going out in the daylight helps.

- Interruptions in vision. Things appear lighter and sharper than normal.
Sometimes it appear darker.
Things can look more "3 dimensional" than normal.
- Problems with focusing.
- Slower / lesser reaction ability.
- "Tirretness". Can get very exhausted.
- Problems with concentrating.
- Often freezing when symptoms are active.
- When it is worst it sounds like all noises come from a very far place.
They doesn't really reach.
- Sometimes headache

Can this be Electromagnetical hypersensitivity ??
......Or something else ??
Does anyone know a place where I cand find more on it.

Can anyone help me I would be very gratefull.

Pelle Zbigniew Frederiksen.