SV: Capacity of the brain - Tapered Harmony, in brief

ken collins kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ
Fri Nov 5 21:30:48 EST 1999

> [...]
>'expansion' dynamic, in rigorous accord with the v/s-a 'containment' dynamic,
>which gradually leads to an increasingly-packed, and increasingly-smaller set
>of 'boundary shell' emissions. 'fine structure' and 'hyperfine structure' are
>'just' more of the same v/s-a Geometry stuff within the overall v/s-a
>Geometry
>stuff, and v/s-a Geometry stuff within the v/s-a Geometry stuff within the
>overall v/s-a Geometry stuff, respectively.
>
>'absorption line spectra' occur in the 'same' way, except they occur during
>SSW<->UES harmonics' 'compression' phases, and are constituted by energy
>being
>'sucked-in', in the 'same' v/s-a 'boundary shell'-Geometry way, because
>there,
>nonlinearly-'periodically', comes to exist a v/s-a 'boundary' shell
>energy-content 'rarification'... and the 'pressure' of the UES 'compressing'
>the 'atom', being greater than the 'pressure' of this rarification, just
>pushes
>energy into the 'boundary'-shell rarification until things, once again, come
>up
>against 'c' =with respect to the then-existing v/s-a Geometry.
>
>both the 'expansion' and 'compression v/s-a Geometry dynamics yield the
>illusion of there being 'discontinuities' involved, byt the overall dynamic
>(singular) is =continuous=... all that ever 'changes' is the =direction= of
>energy's flowing relative to the 'center' of the SSW<->UES harmonic (the
>'point' at which max 'compression' occurs).
>
>hence the 'line spectra'.
>
>'charge' is 'just' the net result of the way that the UES flows with respect
>different SSW<->UES harmonics' harmonics, which differences derive in the
>different quantities of energy 'trapped within' each of them (which
>'trapping',
>or 'containment', also reduces to the v/s-a Geometry stuff)... if the
>harmonics
>are such that their 'expansion' phases are relatively 'synchronized', they'd
>interact in a way that tends to  'suck' the UES in between them, and there's
>the appearance of there being 'repulsion', and vice-versa, for 'attraction',
>where the UES is 'pushed' out from between them... there's no actual
>'attraction' or 'repulsion' be-cause all that's happening is that the
>relatively-unperturbed UES exerts 'pressure' and the SSW<->UES harmonics
>'just'
>go with the net UES flow that results.
>
>'spin' occurs in a way that's also coupled to the v/s-a Geometry. it only
>exists when two, or more, SSW<->UES harmonics are interacting, and results
>from
>the 'torque' that's manifested when the harmonics' correlated UES-flows
>intermingle. the 'only' stuff should be demonstrable in preparations where
>single 'atoms' are isolated in extreme 'vacuums' and delicately 'played-with'
>via low-power lasers. the 'only' stuff will disclose itself as a

the SSW<->UES 'compression'-'expansion' harmonics are =nonlinear=... at various
'points' in each phase, the harmonics are always nonlinearly accelerating, this
means that a given projectile SSW<->UES harmonic can only interact with a given
target SSW<->UES harmonic within a specific 'range' that's correlated to =both=
harmonics (basically, to the quantity of energy 'contained within' them), and,
since the 'compression' and 'expansion' dynamics are nonlinearly accelerating,
interaction within this 'range' always includes an 'angular acceleration'
component which is just due to the nonlinearity that's experienced within the
interaction-allowed 'range'... and, since everything reduces to tha v/s-a
Geometery stuff described earlier, various quantities of energy 'trapped' in
various SSW<->UES harmonics ('atoms') will manifest stereotypical 'spin' as a
result of the 'intermingling' of their 'individual' nonlinearities.

get-it? i'll dig up a copy of the 'spherxx.bas program. it'll help.

ken (K. P. Collins)

[sorry about still keeping the discussion all-thgether. kpc]