SV: Capacity of the brain - Tapered Harmony, in brief

ken collins kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ
Sat Nov 6 05:55:08 EST 1999

>[...] i'll dig up a copy of the 'spherxx.bas program. [...]

guess i won't, until i can afford a secure workspace and machines... every
'time' i go back into the old stuff, my heart breaks... 'breath'-takingly.

i'm ready to present in-person, but don't want to get into-it on 'my' machines
(with all the hacking, they're not =my= machines anymore (it's documented)...
it's such a strange circumstance... having to use 'only' pristine media, and,
then, only for archival purposes... have to start from scratch every 'time' the
longing to do this or that, so others can see-it, arises... then i wade through
the remnants of the old stuff, so lovingly-built, and my 'breath' just gets
taken away.

there was a positive outcome, though... =forced= me to be able to do-it in the
ol' noggin'.

i'll provide the squiggly-lines when i've a secure workspace.

i'll discuss more, after i 'catch-my-'breath'... it's 'funny'... because of all
the 'stealth' that's been applied, it's a real battle to just find the
willingness to share the stuff... get 'caught-up' in how i'm in debt for the
six machines and all the software  i've purchased, but cannot even use. it's an
'interesting' phenomenon... kind of like being adrift at sea, without being
permitted entry into the lifeboat... kind of 'hard' to help-out the folks in
the boat, regardless.

other matter: saw an excellent movie the other day... _Music of the Heart_...
Ms. Streep is awesome... really conveys all the subtle nuances... this sort of
folks-pulling-together-on-behalf-of-the-Children Stuff melts me down... good
for you Ms. Streep! Cracked me up on Letterman the other night... "Ohhh, soooo
dramatic." :-)

Thank You for your work.

ken (K. P. Collins)