lecture slides

RS cn1366 at coastalnet.com
Sat Nov 6 09:55:18 EST 1999

Hello,
    	This is my first post to a newsgroup so please forgive any
irregularities.
    	Does anyone know of any lecture slide collections that are free on the
internet.  I am an adult neurologist and give lectures to students, nurses,
laypeople and practicing physicians(nonneurologists) and would like to find a
source for pre-prepared lecture slides, perhaps with lecture notes.
    	Thanks
    	RS