SV: Capacity of the brain - Tapered Harmony, in brief

ken collins kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ
Sun Nov 7 08:21:45 EST 1999

>i'll discuss more, after i 'catch-my-'breath'... it's 'funny'... because of
all
>the 'stealth' that's been applied, it's a real battle to just find the
>willingness to share the stuff... get 'caught-up' in how i'm in debt for the
>six machines and all the software  i've purchased,

make that seven... forgot about the one that i got so 'teed-off' about that i
threw it in a dumpster rather than repair it (saved the motherboard) i had been
running it's power through an APS UPS, and three surge protectors.

>but cannot even use. it's an
>'interesting' phenomenon... kind of like being adrift at sea, without being
>permitted entry into the lifeboat... kind of 'hard' to help-out the folks in
>the boat, regardless.

i ULd the program, along with some others, in another thread that's now on the
board.

ken