Problem of my friend

Nick Ntrevi at Yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 16:42:20 EST 1999

Hi,
 my name is Nick. My friend has asked me if I could help in a his problem.
He wants to know if there is possiblity of ameliorate his situation with
eventual operation.
The rachis has been studied all with [saggitali] section T1 and T2. The
investigation demonstrates presence of ample delve [siringomielica],
extensive of the bulb up to the cone of the marrow. The marrow appears
decidedly thinned particularly in spinal region. The ampleness of the delve
doesn't appear much changed respect to the preceding control. The cone of
the marrow finishes evenly to L1, L2.
He is currently [tetraplegico] and with inhalator.

At home I have more data and information. If you are interested please send
me a mail

Thanks
Nick

P.s. Sorry but I have some problem to translate medical term.