lecture slides

ken collins kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ
Mon Nov 8 05:25:08 EST 1999

>I think that if you used my slides and my notes, I would regard it as
>plagiarism.

yeah, so would i, if it was done without attribution... it's pretty clear-cut.

attribution is 'just' a matter of Honor in Science.

the work i've done has been 'plagerized'. it's hurt because, having done the
work, i'm left having to 'worry' about roof and stomach, while others've used
my work in pursuing their Professions, as far as i know, without attribution,
except in Dr. Marijuan's book, with respect to which, he asked for, and i gave
permission. (course there's a typo in my name on the title page, so i don't
think anyone wanting to look up the ref. would find me :-)

this thread is 'curious'.

does anyone want me to discuss anything of this topic further?

or does anyone have anything to say, with specific respect to me?

attribution is 'just' a matter of Honor in Science.

K. P. Collins