TOS complaint: ken collins abusing Usenet bionet.neuroscience

A.F. Simpson AFS7 at le.ac.uk
Mon Nov 8 20:53:32 EST 1999

Mervyn van Kuyen wrote:
>Arthur T. Murray heeft geschreven in bericht
> >Subject: TOS complaint: ken collins abusing Usenet bionet.neuroscience
> >To: abuse at aol.com
> >Cc: mentifex at scn.org

> Just use a filter, AOL will not take action I think...

And even if they did, it will take him less time to find another ISP
than it did for Arthur to send in the complaint.

Trolls and kooks, especially paranoid conspiracy-theorist kooks, cannot
be successfully kicked off the net, only ignored in the hope they will
go away.  I skip through his posts every day without reading them.
Luckiers souls with better newsreader have him killfiled.  With luck he
may eventually work out that no-one is reading his garbage and shut up.
We'll just have to wait until then and hope he doesn't kill off the
group in the meantime.

> Mervyn

Anna