q b a s i c p p o g r a m s - a loose-end

ken collins kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ
Wed Nov 10 04:56:10 EST 1999

a loose-end...

in another msg, that's, apparently, been deleted, i said:

>>i really begged folks to allow me to show them the program's executable
functionality, but the only person who ever responded was Dr. Marijuan, who
asked
to see the InfoCalc code while he was writing his book.<<

that's not True. there were two other people who came to view the programs,
including the InfoCalc program, back in 1983-5. when they were running on the
CPM machine.

and there were a bunch of people who saw the InfoCalc program running out in
the hallway at a conference that i 'attended'. it was just a brief thing, and i
don't think any of these folks understood anything that was going on. (i was
holing my old greyscale laptop like one does while showing the illustrations in
a book to the Children who are being read to. there were no questions, and no
detailed discussion.)

there's further correlated documentation in the archives.

i wasn't holding the entire 'history' in my mind when i wrote and posted the
prior msg. sorry.

K. P. Collins