Amen - clarification

ken collins kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ
Wed Nov 10 08:29:28 EST 1999

>Subject: Re: Amen - clarification
>From: kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ  (ken collins)
>Date: Wed, 10 November 1999 07:27 AM EST
>
>CLARIFICATION:

>[...]

>folks should understand by now, at least, that i care very-much about any
>'difficulties' that folks experience because i've worked to bring NDT's
>understanding forward.

>[...]

>i Chose to endure the Solitude that i have, in-fact, endured, rather than do
>any of the wild-specualtion stuff that the 'rumors' attribute to me. i've
>worked to Protect everyone that i've ever asked anything of, as i've asked
>folks, in this NG, to do the work that the understanding necessitates. i've
>even worked to Protect the would-be 'circumventors' whose
>efforts-at-'circumvention' i was Obligated to Circumvent.

why does anyone think i've worked, online, as i have worked, online?

i understood that nobody understood, but that, despite that, i still had to get
the understanding communicated.

all the 'kpc weirdness'... all the 'hoops' i've 'jumped-through'... were
because i understood that nobody understood... so, i Chose a 'style' that had
Forgiveness built-right-in.

it's been hard-to-do, but it's been successfully-done, no?

go "directly to [hugging your Children]. do not pass go. do not collect $200
dollars."

...no "jail".

That's all.

i was glad to do it.

K. P. Collins

[P. S. if i can get my health straightened-out, i still want to get married and
raise a Family of my own. so, if you're going to say you've got-it, do so as
soon as you're ready to do so... please. if there's still more 'time' needed,
don't 'rush-things' on my account. just do what needs to be done. ken]