it's Hilarious

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 11 09:45:59 EST 1999

i've changed ISPs and bionet.neuroscience looks extremely-different than
it did under the old ISP.

which leads me to 'conclude', more, that i'd been interacting with an
'intermediary' clone server.

i've documented it.

it doesn't 'bother' me, other than that the fact that such things happen
is so really-stupid.

Truth =Is=.

it cannot be 'manipulated'.

the thing to do with respect to Truth is to =seek= it, find it, and
experience its Wonder.

trying to 'control' Truth is like trying to make a sculpture out of
gelatin by just grabbing a hunk of it in one's hand and squeezing.
doesn't 'sculpt' the gelatin, but the 'squeezing' just declares what's
transpired.

only, with respect to Truth, the result is that what could've been is
forsaken, and the unavoidably-always-there Consequences of Un-Truth
always-unavoidably unfold.

it's like the period out of which we, here in the U. S. are, hopefully,
exiting, during which short-shrift was given to the Educations of our
Children... which resulted in our Witnessing our Children Murdering each
other.

it's why the thing to do with respect to Truth is to =seek= it, find it,
and experience its Wonder.

never do the opposite thing.

K. P. Collins