New Nerve Transmitter Overturns Long-Cherished Laws

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.netABCXYZ
Thu Nov 11 11:16:09 EST 1999

thank you for the stuff you've posted... i replied with a longer post,
earlier this day, but it's nowhere to be found... except in the archives i
keep.

HURRAH+++***!!! for you, James.

ken (K. P. Collins)