if i organize a Symposium

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.netABCXYZ
Thu Nov 11 11:20:49 EST 1999

it's 'hilarious'... i've been trying to connect to "Monster.com" to offer some
special skills i've acquired over the years, in return for a (sizable) salary.

it's a commercial site, yet i'm locked out... can't even send email to that
organization... supposedly.

it's all so Sorrow-filled... such a Savage Virtual 'reality'.

ken (K. P. Collins)