100 Most Important Science Books

David Lloyd-Jones icomm5 at netcom.ca
Thu Nov 11 13:28:19 EST 1999

<howardcurt at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:80ermf$10v$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...
> I found a list of
> the 100 Most Important Science Books of the 2nd Millennium
> somewhere on the Internet.

I don't know what Carl Jung is doing on the list, and for that matter pretty
much everything in psychology is still pre-scientific. Maybe in the next
fifty years we might get something worthy of this company.

Adam Smith's 1776 "The Wealth of Nations" surely ought to be on the list,
and if it were my list I'd have Jane Jacobs's 1968 "Cities and the Wealth of
Nations" in there as well.

                                            -dlj.