if i organize a Symposium

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 12 02:10:46 EST 1999

because you've used my name, in a third-party way, to demean Innocents,
you've, once again, Libeled me, Eric.

I =Apologize= to the folks in Norway. please understand that, in the
present 'intensity', some will 'slip'. the thing to do is to just do
what needs to be done.

please, Eric, henceforth, if you must 'attack, attack =only= me.

K. P. Collins