Amen

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 13 20:23:01 EST 1999

kenneth Collins wrote:

>[...]

> there was an article, reprinted from the _Sanfransisco Examiner_, in the
> _Springfield Union_ this morning, "Tobacco-ad parody goes worldwide".

if it's the case that i've 'misinterpreted' the intent inherent in the publication of
this article, then i Apologize.

but it's not necessary for anyone to go out of their way to tell me what 'they' are
doing. 'they' are all on automatic pilot, stumbling over themselves to kiss the
"Beast's" butt... no 'mystery'.

it's the thing 'they' Hate most about the understanding. because it lifts the veil from
Truth, 'they' will not be able to 'disinform' their ways to whatever 'ends' they
'choose'... folks'll See all of such plain-as-day.

and, check-it-out, such cannot happen soon enough.

why?

be-cause, even if folks don't see their ways through the 'cover story' 'consciously',
their nervous systems eventually get the gist of the Thermodynamics, inherent.

so, although it's always been so, it's particularly-imperative, in this age of weapons
of mass destruction that what's conveyed be, genuinely, in the best interests of all
people, everywhere.

'they' don't get-it.

K. P. Collins