Voltage Clamp

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 13 21:51:41 EST 1999

BTW, if anyone wants me to read, and comment on this or that work done by others, i
will. but just remember, it'll've not been me who initiated such. the only thing i
do is 'whine' about what's =not= happened with respect to the work =i've= done.
yeah, i discuss 'borrowing' from my work. i do that to try to remind folks about
Honor in Science.

anyway, if it's the case that 'the problem' is that someone else is claiming
'priority', then the easiest path to resolution of 'the problem', is to have me
read, and comment on what they claim, no?

seems simple enough, to me... except for the Sorrow-filled-ness if this sort of
thing is 'the problem'. there are a bunch of things that anyone who'd claim
'priority' would have to know, but which i've not yet discussed because they're
just more-demanding than the 'level' to which i've been able to lift the ongoing
discussion. one cannot comprehend them until one becomes thoroughly-grounded in
NDT's fundamentals. so i've not 'bothered' to discuss them.

but, if that's 'the problem', i'll read the other stuff, then click-'em-off, which
is what i'm doing with respect to this or that msg, anyway.

so, if that's 'the problem', then let's get on with what needs to be done, no?

Mark, i like your Erasmus quote.

cheers, ken (K. P. Collins)